Friday, 7 March 2014

Pond Gallery


Pond Gallery in Clapham will sadly be closing at the end of March. Linda Sell the owner has decided to retire. They are having a closing sale of artwork at discounted prices. Several of my pieces have already been sold but there are a few remaining pieces still available. There are discounts of upto 20%. 

I will be sorry to see Linda go as she have been extremely supportive not only of my artwork, taking it to Art Fairs such as Affordable Art in Battersea, but also on a personal level. I will miss popping in to drop off artwork and having a good gossip, and thank her for taking on and representing my work, as well as the sales over the years. And I would like to take this opportunity to wish her all the best for the future.

Pond Gallery 
26 The Pavement
Clapham Old Town
London
020 7622 4051 
info@pondgallery.com