Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas Commissions


I have been fielding enquiries about my Butterfly Balls and I'm currently working on fulfilling commissions for these. Each Butterfly Ball is unique as each contains a different configuration of both butterflies, and the coloured papers each butterfly is made from. If you would like to commission a piece of work such as a Butterfly Ball (or any of the other pieces that I create) as a Christmas present, then please submit your order by the 7th December so that I can order frames and ensure delivery in time for Christmas. 


Butterfly Balls (and other pieces that I make), can be ordered directly from myself (here), Cambridge Contemporary Art (here), and Orso Major, (here). The Rowley Gallery at the time of writing this has one Butterfly Ball in stock for purchase, as does Orso Major and also Romeo Jones in Dulwich, who are currently hosting an exhibition of my work until the end of the year.


I also have work in Cambridge Contemporary Art's Christmas show which continues until Christmas Eve.