Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

 Gloriole

Just delivered my last commissions and am now hanging up my scissors for Christmas. As a rather strange year draws to a close, in which we mourned our beloved Prince, and politics around the world appears to have gone mad, I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a very merry, and peaceful Christmas. I would also like to thank all readers of this blog for your support and kindness, especially all those who were good enough to support me by purchasing pieces. I would also like to thank the galleries who show and sell my work for their continued support. I will of course keep you updated on up and coming shows that I will be exhibiting in throughout 2017, and of new pieces that I create, (I have a couple of little stunners to be revealed shortly). In the meantime enjoy the festive break.

Merry Christmas!