Thursday 3 May 2012

Dulwich Festival, Artists' Open House 2012


As part of the Dulwich Festival Artists' Open House 2012, I am pleased to have been invited to exhibit at Romeo Jones, in the heart of Dulwich village. Romeo Jones is the wonderful delicatessen which supplies the finest artisanal food produce from both the British Isles and the continent. My work can be found in the beautiful 'salon' style cafe at the rear of the shop. I will be exhibiting for the whole of May and not just the weekends (12/13th May and 19/20th May), of the Open House. I will be showing my latest all white piece - "Periphery".


It was a real pleasure to be selected to exhibit at this particular venue which has a growing reputation for showing artwork, and I would like to thank Festival Art Organisor Rachel Gluyas, and the proprietor Patrick Belton for making this possible.

Romeo Jones, 80 Dulwich Village, SE21. 
Tel. 0208 299 1900
www.romeojones.co.uk
Mon - Fri  8 - 5pm
Sat - Sun  9 - 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment